The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ’Storey&Co Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is Storey&Co Ltd (the trading name for Storey&Co Ltd.), a limited company registered in Scotland, registration number SC574764. Registered Office: Unit 6, 1 Kings Place, Edinburgh, EH15 1DU
• Unless otherwise stated by image credit, or imagery used within the site with the permission of the copyright holder, the contents of this website is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
• This website and its content is subject to change without notice.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The knowledge and experience behind the content has been generated from extensive work, however it does not constitute legal or specific professional advice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• No part of this website may be reproduced or stored on any other website or included in any public electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Storey&Co Ltd. However;
• You are permitted to print, download or quote from the content of the pages if you provide full acknowledgement to ownership of the content belonging to Storey&Co Ltd and include a link to www.s-and.co (or the specific subpage URL hosting the content).
• This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).